Shipping included! All food everything! Perfect for a co-worker, foodie friend or neighbor.
Please allow 3-7 business days for shipping. Order by Friday 2/9 for Valentine's Delivery.
Each box comes with a handwritten custom gift message on the card - fill out yours at checkout.
If you are purchasing multiple and sending to different locations all those details are ready for you at checkout.
Box or Binny includes:
- Cry Baby Craigs - Habanero Hot Sauce
- Created by local chef Craig Kaiser, this sauce is highly addicting and equally delicious. Don’t let the name fool you. This flavor-packed sauce isn’t as hot as you think and goes great on eggs.
- Sweet Jules Caramels - Pub Crawl Caramels
- Sample four unique caramels infused with local beer from Town Hall Brewing, Surly, Liftbridge and Indeed.
- Barsy's Almonds - Smokies Almonds
- Made in small batches since 2008, Barsy’s uses all natural ingredients with no added fats or preservatives and completely vegan recipes. The deep hickory flavor that’s been called “vegan bacon” pairs wonderfully with a beer.
- Maddy & Maize - Bourbon BBQ Popcorn
- You will get addicted to this popcorn. Founder, Brett works directly with a 6th generation popcorn farmer in Iowa to source all natural non-GMO kernels.
- Printerette Press - Letterpress greeting card
- WAAM Industries - MN Magnet
- WAAM Industries - Birch wood box (10x9.25x3.5) OR byrd & belle Canvas Binny (13x7x7) *please note final picture of Binny does not match contents of this particular box and is just a sample.
- Box: A gift in itself! Your new box is stackable and perfect for storing keepsakes and treasures.
- Binny: We teamed up with byrd & belle to create a new storage container for our curated gifts. Founder Angie Davis works mostly with wool felt and is best known for their sleek wool covers and cases for iPhones, iPad, MacBook and Kindles - and of course, their adorable wooly dumplings. This new bin features a Leather Works MN hook for hanging, a brass button and M&P enamel pin. The M&P enamel pin can be used as a closure or remove it and stick it on your pack back or jacket.