Shipping included! An adorable way to ask the most important people in your life to share your special day with you. Mix and match our Yin + Yang bridesmaid gifts to best fit your bridal party.
You can also select our View MN card from KDWB's Falen illustrated by Chelsea Brink and standard hair tie set to send as a thoughtful birthday gift for your bestie or thank you to someone special.
Please allow 3-5 business days for shipping.
Each gift comes with a handwritten gift message on the card - fill out yours at checkout! If you are purchasing multiple and sending to different locations, all of those details are ready for you to enter at checkout.
Box or Binny includes:
- Ashley Mary Art - Enamel Pin
- What's better than a noodle pin from our studio mate? Perfect for your jean jacket or lapel on your fav shirt.
- Mademoiselle Miel - Honey Bon Bon Pouch
- A thin layer of dark chocolate with honey on the inside. Flavor explosion.
- Lottie Shoppe - Hair Ties
- Everyone always needs hair ties right? Local designer Christina Fischer helps you make it even more fun to ask your peeps to stand by your side or thank them after. Select 'Standard' hair tie in the checkout form if you gifting to someone (or treating yourself) outside of a bridal occasion.
- Illume - Rollerball perfume
- The Golden honeysuckle fragrance has notes of nectar-rich honeysuckle, neroli blossoms and cashmere-soft woods.
- Cait Courneya - Will You Be My Bridesmaid," "Thank you for Being My Bridesmaid' OR Falen x Chelsea Brink MN Icon Card
Packaging Choice - select yours at check out!
- WAAM Industries - Birch wood box
- A gift in itself! This husband and wife team are the creative forces behind our custom made birch wood boxes. Andrew & Hanna work together to design and create products in lumber and textile. Your new box is stackable and perfect for storing keepsakes and treasures. Since we probably love our logo more than you do, you can always flip over the lid to conceal it.
- byrd + belle - The Binny
- We teamed up with byrd & belle to create a new storage container for our curated gifts. Founder Angie Davis works mostly with wool felt and is best known for their sleek wool covers and cases for iPhones, iPad, MacBook and Kindles - and of course, their adorable wooly dumplings. This new bin features a Leather Works MN hook for hanging, a brass button, and an M&P enamel pin. The M&P enamel pin can be removed and added to your for your backpack or jacket.