Shipping included! Now that the hustle and bustle of the holiday season is over, it's time to take a step back and relax. Our newest box, Zen, is here to help you do just that.
Please allow 3-5 business days for shipping.
Each box or binny comes with a handwritten custom gift message on the card - fill out yours at checkout!
If you are purchasing multiple and sending to different locations all those details are ready for you at checkout.
Box or Binny includes:
- A MANO - 3 Surprise Spirit Rocks
- These miniature clay sculptures can live on your desk or nightstand - to decorate a space or simply bring a smile to your face.
- KNOT + IVY - Macrame Wall Hanging
- Use this handmade mini macrame to adorn on your gallery wall, hang next to your bedside table, or spruce up your cubicle.
- Shea Arts Co - Lavender Candle
- Enjoy this lavender candle exclusively made for Minny & Paul by Kate Rogers of Shea Arts Co. We love re-using it after the wax is gone as a ring dish or storage bowl.
- True Hue - Lullaby Essential Oil Roller Stick
- A calming blend of lavender, tangerine, and cedarwood, this roller stick creates the perfect aroma for restful sleep. Dab it on your wrists or the back of your neck before bed and wake up feeling refreshed!
- True Hue - Matchsticks
- Light your lavender candle with your new matches on the black strip provided on the bottom of the bottle. Once you run out of matches, simply replace with standard size.
- Redcruiser - Peace, love, and happiness greeting card
Packaging Choice - select yours at check out!
- WAAM Industries - Birch wood box
- A gift in itself! This husband and wife team are the creative forces behind our custom made birch wood boxes. Andrew & Hanna work together to design and create products in lumber and textile. Your new box is stackable and perfect for storing keepsakes and treasures. Since we probably love our logo more than you do, you can always flip over the lid to conceal it.
- byrd + belle - The Binny
- We teamed up with byrd & belle to create a new storage container for our curated gifts. Founder Angie Davis works mostly with wool felt and is best known for their sleek wool covers and cases for iPhones, iPad, MacBook and Kindles - and of course, their adorable wooly dumplings. This new bin features a Leather Works MN hook for hanging, a brass button, and an M&P enamel pin. The M&P enamel pin can be removed and added to your for your backpack or jacket.